Kartik PrabhuMade a few small visual changes to the site.
* switched to Merriweather as the main font-face. It looks much cleaner and has actual italics.
* links are more subtly underlined and are italicised.
* wrote a unified way to display notes, responses and article summaries. I’m calling them “cards” at the moment. This helped reduce the amount of CSS a lot.
* Using smartypants (https://bitbucket.org/livibetter/smartypants.py) to automatically use smarter typography in “cards”.
* Using Bleach (https://github.com/jsocol/bleach) to clean and auto-link “cards”.Kartik Prabhu
I’m sure I’d count as non-white, though not apparent from my avatar! ;)Kartik Prabhu@neilhimself @carnegiehall June 27 might clash with potential @indiewebcamp meetup :( #firstworldproblemsKartik Prabhu