Update: Non-break spaces seems to be a problem in Chrome but not in Firefox; on the other hand ampersands work in both!
Non-break spaces seem to work with my fragmentioner script. See the demo test https://kartikprabhu.com/static/demo/fragmention.html#non-breaking%20space++2
My script is https://github.com/kartikprabhu/fragmentioner.Kartik Prabhu2017 indieweb commitments
* remove the over-zealous fragmention handling in receiving webmentions which assumes the double-hash “##” notation; use whatever URL is received. update marginalia to accept this.
* delete the responses container if all responses are marginalia.
* remove marginalia.js from notes (since it is useless there), and put only on article permalink pages.
* fix responsive images height issue: currently my responsive images don’t know their heights and so cause flow when they load. This interferes with fragmention for instance.
* fix hfeed2atom to display response-context in the Atom feed.
* develop a mf2-format for a bibliography to represent metadata of scientific papers in HTML+mf2. Use it to get better representation of data on https://kartikprabhu.com/papers. Prior-art: bibtex format, Atom/RSS from http://arxiv.org, others?Kartik Prabhu